Monday, December 22, 2008

I told you it was going to be a LONG day!!!!




We got the ski clothes situated, we went to Sam's for new tires, and then to the mall where we spent the next several hours. I was getting ready to leave because it was Wyatt's nap time and we try and respect schedules, and I never even saw Wyatt getting tired. When I looked down at one point he was sleeping in an upright position, so I laid his seat back and told Dylan and Dustin let's keep moving. (This is a first with him sleeping in the stroller so it was a must capture on film)After all the shopping was done this is how all three of my boys looked! Christmas shopping is done, and we came home and the boys wrapped presents! It was a very busy day, but we had FUN along the way.

3 Comments:

At December 23, 2008 at 12:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So cute with all your boys! I'm sorry we didn't get together today. Hey do you still want to borrow my ski bibs? or anything else I might have? Call me tomorrow! Love you ,
Julie

 
At December 24, 2008 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, poor Wyatt fell asleep in his stroller! How normal can that be? You are a great mom Lisa, even if you don't follow the schedule!

Good news from our end of the country, little Donovan is going home for Christmas! Yeah! Two very relieved grandparents here.

Love to you all, Aunt Laurie

 
At January 2, 2009 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to you. My husband and I adopted our son Owen from Vlad in June 2007. A friend of yours from church Allison Stephens suggested I stop by and say hello.

Wyatt is absolutely adorable!

Adrienne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home